- Secured Second Rank in M.Sc Aquaculture and Fish Processing from M. G. University, Kottayam (2012-2014).
- Attended National Seminar on “PROMOTION OF FISHERIES AND UPLIFTMENT OF FISHERS”, sponsored by Planning Commission, Govt. of India, June 2013.
- Completed certificate course on “HACCP CONCEPTS” from National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training (NIFPHATT), under Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, September 2014.
- Undergone training on ” ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF BACTERIA OF PUBLIC HEALTH SIGNIFICANCE FROM FISH” at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (ICAR- CIFT), August 2014.
- Completed certificate course on ” ON JOB TRAINING IN FISHERIES POST HARVEST TECHNOLOGY” from National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training (NIFPHATT), under Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, August 2014.
- Attended Webinar “Preparing for Online Learning” Presented by Dr. Muralee Thummarukudy Operations Manager, Crisis Management Branch, United Nations Environment Programme on May 27, 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar “Mental Health in Pandemic Times” on 16 July 2020 held in association with Field Outreach Bureau (EKM) Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and NSS unit, Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Thevara, Kochi.
- Participated in Webinar on ”Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Fisheries Sector” organized by Department of Aquaculture, MES Asmabi College, on 9th September 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar (AquaTalks-2) on TAXONOMY OF BARBS AND CATFISHES organized by Association of Fisheries Graduates (AFG) on 12th September 2020.
- Participated in the Webinar on ”Biotechnology: A Potential Tool to Optimize Aquaculture” organized by ISAS (Indian Society of Analytical Scientists) on 1st August 2020.
- Participated in the five days International webinar on “LIVING CAPSULES IN AQUACULTURE (LICA-2020)” organized by Marine Planktonology & Aquaculture Laboratory, Department of Marine Science, School of Marine Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-24, Tamil Nadu, India, during 13-17th October, 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on ”Aquaculture Diversification and New Technologies” organized by Department of Aquaculture, MES Asmabi College, on 28th October 2020.
- Online training course on ”Fishery Oceanography for Future Professionals (Level Basic, Batch-1)”, carried by International Training Center for Operational Oceanography (ITCOocean), INCOIS (Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services) during November 16th- 20th, 2020.
- Attended the “ Three Week Faculty Development Program ” organized by Saint
Francis De Sales College, Nagpur from 1st December to 23rd December, 2020.